Monday, June 25, 2007

NECC Conference

Not Madison related.......

I'm in Atlanta at the NECC conference (Technology). It's SO HUGE! I am presenting at the SMART Technologies booth. I got to hear SMART's CEO this morning at a special Media Briefing!My feet are KILLING me!! We went to the aquarium last night and are going for another banquet tonight. Luckily it's free - did you know it's $30 to get in! WOW! It was pretty awesome though!

Madison seems to be ok so far without me. :-) They went swimming and she went off the diving board 3 TIMES! Can't believe I missed it!

5 comments:

Holly @ Life as a Thrifter said...

WOW! That's impressive. You may have to come over to RCE and teach us a thing or two!

Nicole said...

Tia Meekins is here too. She is so sweet! I didn't know her before.

Holly @ Life as a Thrifter said...

She is AWESOME! She goes WAY out of her way to help people! I LOVE HER!

Unknown said...

That is not the Tia that used to teach 2nd grade is it?

By the way, that IS very impressive!!

Nicole said...

No.....this is Rice Creek's ITS.