Saturday, September 6, 2008

Young Chefs

Friday night the kids went to Young Chef's for a little party. Here are all the Little Chefs:

Madison, Hannah (the party thrower), and Erin
Eliza, Macy, and Lyra
Look, we even got Camden & Anthony to come along and cook.

We were told that they made yummy pizza & played games. I say we were told b/c the party leaders told the Moms to GO and come back later, so we went to have some dinner of our own....a nice, relaxing dinner with no kids....Ahhhhh. We left the camera there and they took some pics for us. And Madison told us all about beating the dough when we got home. LOOKS like fun, anyway!

2 comments:

Holly @ Life as a Thrifter said...

That is the coolest thing ever! I would have LOVED that growing up! I saw something just like that on "Jon & Kate Plus 8."

Unknown said...

Me too! That would have been the coolest party to have growing up! I think I just like FOOD too much! :) I didn't even realize we had this in town.