Thursday, October 23, 2008

Kindergarten Quote

In line with Holly's funny kindergarten quote....

Every morning we have a trivia question from the chapter book that everyone in school is reading right now. Well, since my kids can't WRITE the answer, I have them draw it and then if I can't tell what they drew (which is usual), they whisper it to me.

So, today's question was "What was Winn Dixie scared of that made him run around the house at night?" The answer was thunder, so most my kids drew some lightning or a storm. One boy, Nick, drew a squiggly line, kinda like a sideways S and told me it was ligthning. Well, a few kids later, another little boy comes up (who sits right next to Nick) and has also drawn the same symbol. When I asked him what it was that scared Winn Dixie, he said "A squiggly."

No comments: