Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Mobleys

A little update from our germy house.....The Flu has hit! It started Sunday with Mike. Monday we found out it really was the flu! Madison and I locked him in his room, but somehow it made it out! Tuesday night Madison suddenly started complaining of a headache and by bedtime we knew she had it too! Sure enough, the doctor confirmed. So, how I haven't gotten yet is a total miracle. My OB-GYN prescribed me Tamiflu to prevent me from getting it. Although, I've been sleeping with Madison for the last 2 days to stay away from Mike!

On a better note, my prenatal check up went great! I got to hear the heartbeat (156 bpm)!! We've SEEN it on the ultrasounds but that was the first time actually hearing it. Hopefully next time my family will be well enough to go with me! :-)

So, that's it for now. I'm trying to stay away from them & hoping they get better soon!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Poor things! We have had SO MANY kids out with the flu these past 2 weeks. Thank goodness I got my flu shot! :) I am so excited you heard the heartbeat and I can't wait to see some pics!!!