Thursday, March 19, 2009

Updates

Well, I've been TRYING to post this since Tuesday, but our computers are not being nice! The laptop keeps losing its wireless and our desktop won't keep me logged in anywhere!
Anyway, I wanted you to see what my sweet husband did Tuesday while Madison and I were at dance.....

Yep, he cleared out the OLD furniture! We had already cleared all the shelves off the old entertainment center, bookshelf, and CD holder. So, he knocked them down and hauled them out! Now all that's waiting to be moved is our futon and papasan chair. :-) WOO HOO! Now, I just need to start shopping for furniture to go in there, right?!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

When do you find out what you're having? Or are you going to?

Nicole said...

We are going to find out. I wish we already knew!! I can't wait to find out so I can start shopping (and you and Holly can start decorating for me). :-) Not until April though.

Holly @ Life as a Thrifter said...

How exciting!! April's just around the corner!!