Saturday, May 9, 2009

Choices, Choices

Well, we FINALLY ordered some furniture today! WOO HOO! But now I need to choose some bedding!! And quickly so we can pick a paint! Although the pain is pretty much going to be a light pink no matter which we choose. So, here we go (comments are more than welcomed). You can also vote in my poll.
*************************************************
#1: Mod Ladybug
This was my first choice and Mike & Madison both like it best. It's very soft and cuddly. I just found other ones that I like too, so now I'm not sure.

*************************************************
#2: Sophie
I like the simplicity of this one. I was hoping to be more basic this kid around instead of so busy busy like we did with Madison. BUT I really only like the bumper and quilt, which together are more than all our other bedding SETS (like 4-6 pieces!). Oh, and it'snot available until after June 23. :-( But I like that anything could go with it.

*************************************************
#3: Flora
This is a late edition to the list. I saw it in person today when I was ordering the furniture and I really liked it. It's also very soft too. I like all the bedding pieces, BUT am I getting right back to the overkill business/cutesy that I was trying to avoid?

*************************************************
#4: Blossom
I always liked this one, but I don't know why. I think b/c it's simple and pretty without being overdone. But without brown walls behind it, will it be as cute? And it's not as soft and cuddly as the other 2.
So there you have it. What do you think? Holly/Kristy....which ones are easiest for you to come decorate around? ha ha ha! Think I can figure out the polka dots on the wall in the Ladybug one?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha! You are so funny!! :) I like them all! I don't think you could go wrong with any of them. I'll have to think about it long and hard and vote in your poll!

Unknown said...

Ok, I think I'm liking "Blossom." But once again you can't go wrong with any of them!!!! Baby stuff is always the cutest!!

pmendez said...

I like #2, but that probably doesn't matter. I would like my granddaughter pretty in Pink. Isn't that a movie????

LOVE

THE MOM

Holly @ Life as a Thrifter said...

This IS tough. My favs have to be the "Blossom" and "Sophie." But it seems you may be able to work with the "Sophie" a lot easier. Okay- I vote "Sophie." :)