Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! It was Peyton's first Thanksgiving and boy are we thankful to have her in our lives!! A day doesn't go by that I don't think about how thankful I am that God gave me two beautiful, wonderful daughters. I mean, how did I get so lucky?
*************************************************************
Anyway, we started off Thanksgiving at Maw Maw & Paw Paw's house. Madison loves being outside there (and walking on the wall of the car port!)



Peyton loved just smiling at her Nana, Papa, Maw Maw, and Paw Paw.

*************************************************************

Next we headed to Aunt Cheryl's house where she & Gi Gi cooked us some yummy food too!
We got to have fun with Grandpa, GiGi, Uncle Weston, Aunt Cheryl, and our crazy cousins, of course.
We got lots of love.......
and we had lots of fun!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

No comments: