Sunday, April 25, 2010

My 8 Month Old Big Girl!

That's right.....this little cutie is 8 MONTHS OLD NOW!! Where does the time go?
She has now decided that sitting and crawling are no longer options for her. She cruises EVERYWHERE and on ANYTHING (as you can see). The tables, the couches, the doll house, the wall, the window sill, the bed, the laundry basket (that one resulted in a baby under a flipped laundry basket, but she has to learn sometime).

Of course all this cruising means lots more mischeif! Like eating phone books and Madison's dolls and anything else that she shouldn't!
Also means that Mommy has MUCH less free time, which is why you see less pictures and less updates. I'm always steering her in safer directions, or picking her up when she learns that she can't use a cabinet drawer knob to hold on to, etc. etc. You get my point. By the summer, I'll be RUNNING after her and I can't wait (I think)!

Until then, here are some videos of her cruising around the living room....


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing





No comments: