Sunday, July 11, 2010

Mendez Mini Reunion

Mom somehow pulled it off....I said I wouldn't believe it until I saw it, but she got the Gonzalez's and Mirales' here at the same time. They came from Illinois and Florida for just 3 short days, but we had a BLAST!!


The grandkids hit it off great! Peyton even found herself lots of new playmates.


We went swimming with the grandkids....

Even Mary Beth came down for a bit. Peyton loved taking things from her.

The food was delicious of course! We got cooking lessons from Aunt Vi & Vincent.


We even celebrated with some fireworks and sparklers.


Peyton took to everyone, especially my Godfather, Uncle Arnold. And she LOVED the Mexican sweet bread. Of course....she is my daughter!

It was great for the kids to all meet and get to play together. We miss them already!!! Come back soon!

No comments: