Saturday, April 4, 2009

Kids Day 2009

(OK, this was actually at tennis before we left, but I had to share....such a Diva)
****************************************************
After tennis Friday night we headed to Finlay Park for Kids Day 2009. We had never been before and are so glad we went. Although the rides were a little overpriced, the girls had a BLAST! They were laughing and screaming and just had so much fun!



I have to add that my social butterfly daughter who has never met a stranger, made a new friend in every line they were in. It was so cute! I could hear her introduce herself and Hannah and just blab away. Guess she's just like her mommy....my parents used so say I ccould make a friend anywhere.
********************************************************
After all the riding, we were just in time to grab our chairs and blankets and head to the lawn to watch Madagascar 2. It was so fun! A little chilly, but we cuddled up. :-)


I have some videos I will try to post from Dropshots, but me and Dropshots haven't been getting along lately, so we'll see. One is of the girls in the mirror house. They have greatly improved since last year's Sparkleberry Fair when they ran smack into a glass wall with their heads! :-)




Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

No comments: