Thursday, April 23, 2009

Meet Peyton!!

It's a GIRL! Today Mike, Madison, and I went to the doctor and met Peyton Elizabeth Mobley! It was the most exciting family moment ever! Madison was just so excited every time we saw her kick or scratch or flip (which she did a LOT of)! She was an active little one....moving CONSTANTLY in there! I wish we were able to do videos like with Madison, but they don't do that any more. But, here's some pics.....
*******************************************************************
These are my faves.....like she's ready to box, which I think she was!



Feet & legs.....



Her face & the "money" shot.....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats, Nicole! I'm excited for you!

Holly @ Life as a Thrifter said...

THAT'S WONDERFUL!! How exciting!!!

Nicole said...

So, when are you two coming over to decorate the room? I think you'll like the bedding. :)

Holly @ Life as a Thrifter said...

Ohh! I'd love to see it! You HAVE to do some before and afters!!!