Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Happy B-day, Cheryl!

Monday was my sister's birthday. We headed over to Mom's for some swimming, eating, and Hullaballoo! The kids had a GREAT time!


Some swimming fun!




Hullaballo was a blast! Even and Cheryl played. Who says 32 is old?




Madison & Bennett danced to Aunt Cheryl's present - the Happy Feet soundtrack.


PS - As soon as I get the video uploaded, I'll add it!

OK - added the videos. One True Media is getting on mu nerves lately. It's taking forever to upload! So, I tried this DropShots (Thanks Kristy). It's pretty no-frill, but a heck of a lot faster! Until I figure something else out, I'm sticking with it.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

7 comments:

Holly @ Life as a Thrifter said...

She's such a character! Go 'head, Madison!

Nicole said...

She is a dancing FOOL! She goes crazy!

Unknown said...

Too funny! She is QUITE the dancer! :) Yes, DropShots isn't anything exciting, but VERY EASY!!!!

Nicole said...

But I figured out that I can just make my videos all cute using Photostory & then I can upload it to DropShots as one video. It's still quicker than One True Media has been lately.

Unknown said...

Exactly!! :) https://www.edline.net/pages/Saxe_Gotha_Elementary_School/Classes/08960000-06
Check out my school webpage and you can see all my photostories!! I love that program...SO EASY!!!

Unknown said...

https://www.edline.net/pages/Saxe_Gotha_Elementary_School/Classes/08960000-06

Unknown said...

Wait! That is totally not giving you the whole web address! What is your email??