Saturday, July 28, 2007

Mr. & Mrs. Chris Mason

It's official - Kristen is a Mason & my baby brother is MARRIED! I only cried a little.....I tried to control myself. Everything was wonderful and beautiful! Here are some highlights from the festivities Saturday.



The Happy couple!



The Mobley Family all dressed up.


"Um, Are we gonna dance or not?!" "OK then!"


Madison had many dance partners Saturday, but her her heart belongs to Daddy!


The first generation of "Cool Cousins"


The next generation.


Oh, I couldn't forgive myself if I didn't post this link. My familt LOVES to dance. (The bald guy is my Dad & step-mom - still groovin')!


Saturday, July 28, 2007

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What pretty bridesmaid dresses! What shade is that?

Nicole said...

I don't know exactly. It really was perfect. Everything looked great with the roses, cake....it all flowed perfectly.