Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thursday

I couldn't think of a catchy title....it's too late & I"m too busy! :-) We are busily preparing - my brother's wedding is Saturday in Greenville. So, it's 10:00 and I'm still 3 loads away from being done! Wouldn't be so bad if we weren't coming back Saturday night just to turn around and leave again Sunday morning for the beach! WHEW! Anyway.....today (Thursday), besides washing and packing, we did some other things.....
For starters, Madison, her Aunt Cheryl, and I went to get our nails done for "The Big Day!" It was Madison's first REAL manicure! :-)
It was also the final night of Madison's VBS at Trinity. The theme was "Lift Off,"
which was also a catchy little song.

Tonight was Parent's Night and we also PICNIC! Thr girls enjoyed themselves, as usual!


1 comment:

Holly @ Life as a Thrifter said...

Uhh! I'm so jealous! I wish I were going to the beach for a week!

Thanks again for lending me Harry Potter!! I promise I'll get it back to ASAP! Have fun!