Saturday, June 7, 2008

Disney Day .5

I say .5 because it really wasn't supposed to be a day at the parks today! Madison was SUCH a good girl on the way up and really wanted to go, so after checking in at 4:00, we headed to Epcot - yes, you heard me right. Of all the parks, that's where my daughter wanted to go!



She went straight for Soarin'.

After explaining to her that it was a 50 minute wait (our very first ride) and that she would not get to see ANY princesses that night if we waited (they're only out until about 6 at Epcot), she INSISTED that we wait anyway. So we did.



But that was the ONLY place we waited ALL NIGHT! After that we did Figment, Honey I Shrunk the Audience, Nemo, Turtle Talk, Spaceship Earth, and Soraing (again) all with NO LINE! It was awesome - maybe we need to go at 5:00 more often!

(She LOVED Figment....had to buy a little figment toy, of course)

(Nemo was fun too, of course)



Then we rushed over to see the Illuminations display, which somehow we had never made it to before. Madison was in awe! GOSH I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!!!



Oh, and our room is awesome! Somehow we got a 2 bedroom. :-) It is HUGE! From Madison's room to our room seems like across the world! Too bad we won't be spending much time here.....off to Magic Kindgom in the morning.

2 comments:

Holly @ Life as a Thrifter said...

Uhh! How fun! FIGMENT! He brings back memories from when I was a little girl! Disney is the best!

Unknown said...

Fun! I haven't been to Disney World since I was in the 3rd grade!