Monday, June 16, 2008

Little Fish

I can't believe I didn't have my camera (I know you can't believe it either, right?!).....

Madison & her buddy Hannah were at the pool today and swimming like fish! Madison has always done perfectly UNDER water, but we've struggled this year to get her above the water. Hannah just got done with her first swim lessons and was showing us a great doggie paddle. Well, I swear they learn best from each other (why doesn't she listen to us that well?) - they were paddling all over the pool!

Since they were having such a great time jumping in the side (all over Mike)....we suggested they jump off the diving board. Madison was jumping off with no floaties! Then Mike would make sure she was secure and she'd paddle over to the steps. They were paddling like pros in the 10.5 feet!!

I was so proud, I just had to share (next time I'll take my camera!).

No comments: