Tuesday, June 10, 2008

WDW Update 1

Man, I know you are all very disappointed in my lack of updates....it's SO not like me. But Madison is older now & can go MUCH longer now on these trips (longer than me!), so we've not been getting home until after 11 every night and leaving by 8 the next morning! I KNOW?!
Well, here's the first of many updates (very soon b/c I've demanded a day off from the parks tomorrow)!! This one is Magic Kingdom, our first official park day. And you know me....I like to make mine into movies.

Highlights from the day....we did a GREAT job on lines & using our fast passes. It seems like there are so many things that we usually do, but didn't get to yet (like waiting in line to see the princesses), but Madison's gotten so much older :-( and her tastes have changed so much! She is into bigger rides now, so we actually added some new rides to our rotation: Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger, Stitch's Great Escpae, the Haunted Mansion, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Astro Orbitor, and the Mad Hatter Tea Cups. Oh, and we got stuck in Small World for like 30 minutes, so that slowed us down! :-)

No comments: